April 30, 2021
Early planning for the renewal is key to stay ahead. There are always things to chip away to make the benefits program better. At the same time, save money on premium and avoid compliance issues that could cost the business 10's thousands of dollars.
- Case Study - Savings of 20%!
- Evaluating time spent in planning
- Write out goals and issues to help with planning
- Review with your broker now
- Give us a call for a 2nd opinion
Interview with Chad Granger -PrimePay
- Compliance is important
- Compliance tool assessment
- Find your holes in compliance
- Technology tools for employers to save time and money!
For more info about PrimePay, Please contact Chad Granger at cgranger @PrimePay.com or 518 312-8955. Also visit PrimePay.com
For more information about Butch Zemar and Elite Benefits of America, please visit EliteBenefits.net or call 708-535-3006.
April 21, 2021
We all want to climb the ladder to the promised land. How do you stay Goal Focused to avoid the traditional roadblocks and keep an eye out for your blind spots?
Dr. Jeff Spencer, Cornerman, shares some insight into his 300,000 plus hours in high-performance training.
In this powerful interview, we discuss:
- There are 3 types of advisers - which one will get you to where you want to go?
- Staying focused in a busy world
- The 3 Step Strategy
- Having a champion's mind (not mindset)
- Staying Goal-Focused
- The Goal Achievement Road Map program
- And Much More
For more information on Dr. Jeff Spencer and his programs, please visit BeforeYouWin.com and DrJeffSpencer.com
For more information on Elite Benefits of America, please visit EliteBenefits.net or call 708-535-3006
April 14, 2021
This case study ends up saving over $50,000 in premiums. Plan Designs are just part of it. Listen in on how you can save on your employee benefits program! Also, listen in for the blind exposures of claims.
- Blind Exposure - be sure you know how to track claims.
- Surprised medical billing is just part of it.
- Do not pay your next medical claim before listening to this! Listen in for the blind exposure.
Revenue Tied Life Insurance
- What if you live too long, die too soon, or get sick in the middle?
- A discussion on one-way buy-sell
- A discussion on one-way disability buy-sell
- Life insurance planning tied to revenue vs. personal income
- Avoid disappointment trying to sell the business when the #1 asset is either down for the count or eliminated (hint, it's you!)
For more information, please call 708-535-3006 or visit EliteBenefits.net
April 7, 2021
Businesses are always trying to tackle payroll. It is so complex and in need of support. You have to know who to go and are they willing to go the extra mile. Charles Read shares with us some insights into rolling up the sleeves over at GetPayroll.com and getting the job done!
- A quick update on the Biden Subsidies - A lot going on
- Former Marine Veteran, Charles Read, CPA discusses what small to medium-sized businesses should be looking out for
- The Payroll Book - a must-have for every business
- Why is the 125 Document so important for a business?
- Making sure your documents are updated annually to avoid employer liability
- Overview of overtime tracking
- Tracking down the 'ghost' employees on payroll
- Insight in a company that is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done for small to medium-sized companies in the United States
For more information about Charles Read, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-353-0000. You can pick up a copy of the book today at thepayrollbook.com
For more information on Elite Benefits, please contact 708-535-3006 or visit EliteBenefits.net
April 1, 2021
Insurance Brokers need to make their money, but how much is enough, and when is it not enough?
- There could also be a chance you are overpaying for what you are receiving in return in terms of value and resources!
- We are not a commodity!
- Indirectly pay brokers through premiums to the insurance company
- How do Benefits Insurance Agents really make their money?
- Brokers could tend to "fake-it"
- We bring resources to solve problems
- What does a broker really make?
- Are you getting all the value of what you are prepaying within your insurance premiums?
For more information, please visit EliteBenefits.net